• South Dayton summer concert: 23 Skidoo, 6:30-8:30 p.m. South Dayton Gazebo on the Village Green. Bring seating. Come early, shop and eat locallly. Hot dogs and ice cream available at the Fast Lane.
• Grape Discovery Center: “Wine With Us Wednesdays.” 4-7 p.m. Lake Erie Wines available for purchase by the glass or bottle. Craft beer and light snacks also available. Music provided. View exhibits and displays of over 150 years of grape-growing along the southwestern shores of Lake Erie in Western New York.
• Angola Summer Lawn Chair Concert: Erie County Wind ensemble: a 40 member professional band, 7-9 p.m., Centennial Park.
City, Mayville music
• Music on the Pier Summer Concert Series presents: headliner Uncle Ben’s Remedy Dunkirk Pier. Opening Act: Second Time Around at 5:25 p.m.
• Summer Free Concert Series: Randy Graham and Brandon Hatch. Rainbow the Cown. 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Lakeside Park. Route 394, Mayville. Bring seating. Food by Maple Springs Fire Dept., popcorn and water by Mayville Fire Dept., 50-50 drawing.
• Friday Afternoon Matinee: “Paddington II,” 12:30 p.m. in the technology room of the Anderson-Lee Library, 43 Main St., Silver Creek. Family Friendly. Feel free to bring a bag lunch or snack.
• First Ward Falcons Club fastpitch softball tournament at Wright Park.
• Healing the Heart and soul – Michael Mirdad, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Assembly Hall, $100.