Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Extras | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

House explosion

Natural gas leak blamed for fiery blast in Charlotte

July 16, 2012
By DIANE R. CHODAN - OBSERVER Staff Writer , The OBSERVER

CHARLOTTE -Sunday at about 11 a.m., the Sinclairville Fire Department was sent to a house explosion at 3366 Bernard Road. Cassadaga, Gerry, Fluvanna, Ellery Center, Cherry Creek, and Stockton Fire Departments also responded to the scene.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web