Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Extras | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Burning food

April 9, 2013
By DIANE R. CHODAN , The OBSERVER

Firefighters from the Dunkirk Fire Department were called to the Coburn Building at the intersection of Second Street and Central Avenue at about 10 p.m. Fire Chief Keith Ahlstrom said burnt food caused the fire alarm to go off. Occupants of the apartments were evacuated while firefighters searched the premises.

Article Photos

OBSERVER Photo by Diane R. Chodan

Pictured are four children whose mother grabbed a blanket before evacuating after the children were awakened by the fire alarm.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web