Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Extras | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Home explodes

Natural gas leak believed cause of Ripley fire

October 8, 2013
By MALLORY DIEFENBACH - Special to the OBSERVER , The OBSERVER

RIPLEY - A natural gas leak is believed to be the cause of a house explosion in Ripley on Monday. Neighbors felt and heard a large boom when the home located on Lakeview Avenue and Goodrich Street was destroyed.

Article Photos

OBSERVER Photo by Mallory Diefenbach
Firefighters pour water on a Ripley home rocked by an explosion Monday.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web