Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Extras | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Ruggles Street kitchen fire quickly put out

May 28, 2014
Observer Today

Dunkirk firefighters made quick work of a small kitchen fire Tuesday afternoon in the city. According to the fire department, a pan was left on a stovetop at 132 Ruggles St., sparking the fire. Crews arrived on-scene around 3:30 p.m. and used a fire extinguisher to quell the flames. Smoke ejectors were used to remove smoke from the house afterward. No one was injured during the incident and residents were already out of the house by the time crews arrived. Minimal damage was reported.

Article Photos

OBSERVER Photo by Dan Kohler

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web