Two new cases of COVID-19 in Chautauqua County today
The Chautauqua County Department of Health has announced two new cases of the coronavirus in the county, which include a male in his 20s and a female in her 40s.
Chautauqua County statistics are as follows:
• Eight active cases, continue to recover under orders of the Local Health Official per NYS Public Health Law including:
• 96 cases under quarantine/isolation orders by the Public Health Director and being monitored. Not all of those being monitored are confirmed to have COVID-19 but have either shown symptoms, are awaiting results, or have risk factors;
• No one hospitalized in Chautauqua County as of Sunday.
To date Chautauqua County has had:
• 116 recovered cases;
• 7 deaths;
• 131 total confirmed cases; and
• 14,646 negative test results.