Ellington home damaged by fire

Photo by Dan Kohler

Two residents were displaced when a fire broke out in the kitchen of their home at 676 E. Main St. in Ellington around 5:45 p.m. Saturday. Both people got out along with their pets. The blaze was extinguished due to the fire department being very close to the residence. No injuries were reported. Fire departments assisting at the scene included Ellington, Sinclairville, Cherry Creek and Kennedy.


Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
Are you a paying subscriber to the newspaper? *


Starting at $4.62/week.

Subscribe Today